SkySnap 200 is our advanced SkySnap. It performs the same functions as the SkySnap 100 (below) and in addition provides connections for:
- Up to seven 333 mV Current Transformers (for accuracy and compatibility, it is best to purchase CT's from the SkyCentrics store) to measure Power, Voltage, Current, and Power Factor to about 1% accuracy
- 1-wire sensor input (up to 20 temperature sensors)
- 2 x On/Off relay control 12-270V 2A (low amperage...high amperage must be configured to a cascading relay)
- 1 x PWM output
- 2 x 0-10V output
SkySnap 100 features:
- It has a Linux computer running Volttron for connecting to legacy BMS systems.
- It is our 'gateway' for our Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Sensors.
- One SkySnap 100 can be the gateway for up to 12 BLE sensors.
- It can be connected via Ethernet, or you can purchase the optional Wi-Fi connectivity accessory (available on the SkyCentrics store or on Amazon for $9.99).
Spec Sheet - PDF